|Single Family Homes for sale in Hanson, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$424,133|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$238|
|Townhomes for sale in Hanson, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$449,900|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$245|
Hanson, Massachusetts has a population of 10,874 residents. 82.2% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Hanson, Massachusetts has a average household income of $73,711 and spends about $56,175 annually.
Hanson, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Hanson, Massachusetts property crime risk is 5.30%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 58.3% of the residents in Hanson, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.7% have blue-collar jobs. In Hanson, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Hanson, Massachusetts is about 24 degrees in January and 69 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 39 inches per year.