|Single Family Homes for sale in Hampden, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$329,243|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$164|
Hampden, Massachusetts has a population of 5,220 residents. 78.4% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Hampden, Massachusetts has a average household income of $77,344 and spends about $58,203 annually.
Hampden, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Hampden, Massachusetts property crime risk is 0.10%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 57.4% of the residents in Hampden, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.6% have blue-collar jobs. In Hampden, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Hampden, Massachusetts is about 23 degrees in January and 69 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 42 inches per year.