|Single Family Homes for sale in Gardner, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$246,487|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$145|
|Townhomes for sale in Gardner, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$149,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$146|
Gardner, Massachusetts has a population of 20,719 residents. 65.1% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Gardner, Massachusetts has a average household income of $47,703 and spends about $41,585 annually.
Gardner, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Gardner, Massachusetts property crime risk is 4.00%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 52.9% of the residents in Gardner, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Gardner, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Gardner, Massachusetts is about 21 degrees in January and 68 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 61 inches per year.