|Single Family Homes for sale in Duxbury, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$1,280,465|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$424|
|Condos for sale in Duxbury, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$476,667|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$278|
Duxbury, Massachusetts has a population of 15,946 residents. 80.5% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Duxbury, Massachusetts has a average household income of $106,077 and spends about $72,803 annually.
Duxbury, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Duxbury, Massachusetts property crime risk is 1.50%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 72% of the residents in Duxbury, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28% have blue-collar jobs. In Duxbury, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Duxbury, Massachusetts is about 28 degrees in January and 70 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 38 inches per year.