|Single Family Homes for sale in Dover, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$2,052,860|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$405|
Dover, Massachusetts has a population of 6,101 residents. 82.3% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Dover, Massachusetts has a average household income of $182,438 and spends about $106,384 annually.
Dover, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Dover, Massachusetts property crime risk is 2.10%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 80.3% of the residents in Dover, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 19.7% have blue-collar jobs. In Dover, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Dover, Massachusetts is about 30 degrees in January and 71 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 46 inches per year.