|Single Family Homes for sale in Dorchester, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$729,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$473|
|Condos for sale in Dorchester, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$170,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$83|
The average family living in Dorchester, Massachusetts has a average household income of $50,393 and spends about $43,138 annually.
Dorchester, Massachusetts is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 24.13%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Dorchester, Massachusetts property crime risk is 21.40%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
About 53.75% of the residents in Dorchester, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.25% have blue-collar jobs. In Dorchester, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 5.43%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Dorchester, Massachusetts is about 26 degrees in January and 72 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 44 inches per year.