|Single Family Homes for sale in Cheshire, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$292,645|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$161|
Cheshire, Massachusetts has a population of 3,144 residents. 72.9% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Cheshire, Massachusetts has a average household income of $55,376 and spends about $46,089 annually.
Cheshire, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Cheshire, Massachusetts property crime risk is 0.60%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 54.4% of the residents in Cheshire, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.6% have blue-collar jobs. In Cheshire, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Cheshire, Massachusetts is about 21 degrees in January and 69 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 87 inches per year.