|Single Family Homes for sale in Centerville, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$770,768|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$354|
|Condos for sale in Centerville, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$544,700|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$327|
The average family living in Centerville, Massachusetts has a average household income of $65,726 and spends about $51,694 annually.
Centerville, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Centerville, Massachusetts property crime risk is 0.30%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 61% of the residents in Centerville, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39% have blue-collar jobs. In Centerville, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Centerville, Massachusetts is about 21 degrees in January and 71 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 33 inches per year.