|Single Family Homes for sale in Brighton, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$669,900|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$215|
|Condos for sale in Brighton, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$698,950|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$492|
The average family living in Brighton, Massachusetts has a average household income of $54,278 and spends about $45,318 annually.
Brighton, Massachusetts is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 23.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Brighton, Massachusetts property crime risk is 18.40%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
About 67.6% of the residents in Brighton, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Brighton, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Brighton, Massachusetts is about 28 degrees in January and 72 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 46 inches per year.