|Single Family Homes for sale in Boxford, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$1,014,121|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$255|
Boxford, Massachusetts has a population of 8,367 residents. 84.9% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Boxford, Massachusetts has a average household income of $142,352 and spends about $89,953 annually.
Boxford, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Boxford, Massachusetts property crime risk is 2.50%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 76.7% of the residents in Boxford, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 23.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Boxford, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 1.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Boxford, Massachusetts is about 22 degrees in January and 70 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 54 inches per year.