|Single Family Homes for sale in Bourne, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$719,920|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$361|
|Condos for sale in Bourne, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$285,125|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$209|
|Townhomes for sale in Bourne, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$470,550|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$270|
Bourne, Massachusetts has a population of 19,872 residents. 69.1% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Bourne, Massachusetts has a average household income of $59,368 and spends about $48,245 annually.
Bourne, Massachusetts is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.4%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Bourne, Massachusetts property crime risk is 15.50%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
About 53% of the residents in Bourne, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47% have blue-collar jobs. In Bourne, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Bourne, Massachusetts is about 27 degrees in January and 71 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 33 inches per year.