|Single Family Homes for sale in Bellingham, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$349,500|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$242|
|Townhomes for sale in Bellingham, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$264,900|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$136|
Bellingham, Massachusetts has a population of 17,182 residents. 79.9% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Bellingham, Massachusetts has a average household income of $68,576 and spends about $53,425 annually.
Bellingham, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Bellingham, Massachusetts property crime risk is 3.50%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 57.9% of the residents in Bellingham, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Bellingham, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Bellingham, Massachusetts is about 38 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 45 inches per year.