|Single Family Homes for sale in Arlington, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$899,186|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$462|
|Condos for sale in Arlington, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$597,100|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$471|
|Townhomes for sale in Arlington, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$749,450|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$340|
Arlington, Massachusetts has a population of 45,624 residents. 62.15% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Arlington, Massachusetts has a average household income of $74,040 and spends about $56,170 annually.
Arlington, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Arlington, Massachusetts property crime risk is 2.90%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 73.9% of the residents in Arlington, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 26.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Arlington, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Arlington, Massachusetts is about 27 degrees in January and 71 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 47 inches per year.