Wyanet, Illinois has a population of 931 residents. 75.7% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Wyanet, Illinois?
The average family living in Wyanet, Illinois has a average household income of $43,495 and spends about $39,213 annually.
What is the crime rate for Wyanet, Illinois?
Wyanet, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Wyanet, Illinois property crime risk is 1.80%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Wyanet, Illinois?
About 37.4% of the residents in Wyanet, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 62.6% have blue-collar jobs. In Wyanet, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Wyanet, Illinois?
The average temperature for Wyanet, Illinois is about 26 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 31 inches per year.