Westville, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Westville, Illinois


How big is Westville, Illinois?

Westville, Illinois has a population of 2,990 residents. 69.2% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Westville, Illinois?

The average family living in Westville, Illinois has a average household income of $35,077 and spends about $34,351 annually.

What is the crime rate for Westville, Illinois?

Westville, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Westville, Illinois property crime risk is 0.30%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Westville, Illinois?

About 40.7% of the residents in Westville, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 59.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Westville, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 6.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Westville, Illinois?

The average temperature for Westville, Illinois is about 25 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 22 inches per year.