Watson, Illinois has a population of 740 residents. 80.4% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Watson, Illinois?
The average family living in Watson, Illinois has a average household income of $41,950 and spends about $38,392 annually.
What is the crime rate for Watson, Illinois?
Watson, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Watson, Illinois property crime risk is 4.00%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Watson, Illinois?
About 36.6% of the residents in Watson, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 63.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Watson, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Watson, Illinois?
The average temperature for Watson, Illinois is about 21 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 19 inches per year.