Wapella, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Wapella, Illinois


How big is Wapella, Illinois?

Wapella, Illinois has a population of 531 residents. 76.5% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Wapella, Illinois?

The average family living in Wapella, Illinois has a average household income of $45,793 and spends about $40,575 annually.

What is the crime rate for Wapella, Illinois?

Wapella, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Wapella, Illinois property crime risk is 7.60%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Wapella, Illinois?

About 38% of the residents in Wapella, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 62% have blue-collar jobs. In Wapella, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Wapella, Illinois?

The average temperature for Wapella, Illinois is about 28 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 24 inches per year.