Villa Grove, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Villa Grove, Illinois


How big is Villa Grove, Illinois?

Villa Grove, Illinois has a population of 2,426 residents. 74.4% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Villa Grove, Illinois?

The average family living in Villa Grove, Illinois has a average household income of $36,120 and spends about $34,940 annually.

What is the crime rate for Villa Grove, Illinois?

Villa Grove, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Villa Grove, Illinois property crime risk is 2.60%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Villa Grove, Illinois?

About 42.5% of the residents in Villa Grove, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 57.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Villa Grove, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Villa Grove, Illinois?

The average temperature for Villa Grove, Illinois is about 25 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 25 inches per year.