Vandalia, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Vandalia, Illinois


How big is Vandalia, Illinois?

Vandalia, Illinois has a population of 6,703 residents. 68.2% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Vandalia, Illinois?

The average family living in Vandalia, Illinois has a average household income of $37,134 and spends about $35,505 annually.

What is the crime rate for Vandalia, Illinois?

Vandalia, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Vandalia, Illinois property crime risk is 3.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Vandalia, Illinois?

About 40.6% of the residents in Vandalia, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 59.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Vandalia, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Vandalia, Illinois?

The average temperature for Vandalia, Illinois is about 22 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 19 inches per year.