Tuscola, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Tuscola, Illinois


How big is Tuscola, Illinois?

Tuscola, Illinois has a population of 4,352 residents. 73.7% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Tuscola, Illinois?

The average family living in Tuscola, Illinois has a average household income of $40,270 and spends about $37,399 annually.

What is the crime rate for Tuscola, Illinois?

Tuscola, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Tuscola, Illinois property crime risk is 4.90%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Tuscola, Illinois?

About 43.9% of the residents in Tuscola, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 56.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Tuscola, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Tuscola, Illinois?

The average temperature for Tuscola, Illinois is about 23 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 24 inches per year.