Towanda, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Towanda, Illinois


How big is Towanda, Illinois?

Towanda, Illinois has a population of 464 residents. 81% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Towanda, Illinois?

The average family living in Towanda, Illinois has a average household income of $77,377 and spends about $57,664 annually.

What is the crime rate for Towanda, Illinois?

Towanda, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Towanda, Illinois property crime risk is 11.40%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Towanda, Illinois?

About 58.6% of the residents in Towanda, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Towanda, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Towanda, Illinois?

The average temperature for Towanda, Illinois is about 27 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 26 inches per year.