Tonica, Illinois has a population of 722 residents. 70.9% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Tonica, Illinois?
The average family living in Tonica, Illinois has a average household income of $41,727 and spends about $38,249 annually.
What is the crime rate for Tonica, Illinois?
Tonica, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Tonica, Illinois property crime risk is 8.40%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Tonica, Illinois?
About 46.7% of the residents in Tonica, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 53.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Tonica, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Tonica, Illinois?
The average temperature for Tonica, Illinois is about 21 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 29 inches per year.