Table Grove, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Table Grove, Illinois


How big is Table Grove, Illinois?

Table Grove, Illinois has a population of 384 residents. 71.8% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Table Grove, Illinois?

The average family living in Table Grove, Illinois has a average household income of $36,392 and spends about $35,107 annually.

What is the crime rate for Table Grove, Illinois?

Table Grove, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Table Grove, Illinois property crime risk is 4.40%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Table Grove, Illinois?

About 29.7% of the residents in Table Grove, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 70.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Table Grove, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Table Grove, Illinois?

The average temperature for Table Grove, Illinois is about 18 degrees in January and 72 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 28 inches per year.