Swanwick, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Swanwick, Illinois


What is the cost of living for Swanwick, Illinois?

The average family living in Swanwick, Illinois has a average household income of $33,351 and spends about $33,312 annually.

What is the crime rate for Swanwick, Illinois?

Swanwick, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Swanwick, Illinois property crime risk is 2.70%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Swanwick, Illinois?

About 26.9% of the residents in Swanwick, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 73.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Swanwick, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 7.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Swanwick, Illinois?

The average temperature for Swanwick, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 16 inches per year.