|Single Family Homes for sale in Streator, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$82,605|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$60|
Streator, Illinois has a population of 13,196 residents. 74.4% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Streator, Illinois has a average household income of $42,926 and spends about $38,906 annually.
Streator, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Streator, Illinois property crime risk is 4.00%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 34.7% of the residents in Streator, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 65.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Streator, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Streator, Illinois is about 21 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 26 inches per year.