Stewardson, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Stewardson, Illinois


How big is Stewardson, Illinois?

Stewardson, Illinois has a population of 721 residents. 72.7% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Stewardson, Illinois?

The average family living in Stewardson, Illinois has a average household income of $48,146 and spends about $41,962 annually.

What is the crime rate for Stewardson, Illinois?

Stewardson, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Stewardson, Illinois property crime risk is 4.40%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Stewardson, Illinois?

About 32% of the residents in Stewardson, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 68% have blue-collar jobs. In Stewardson, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Stewardson, Illinois?

The average temperature for Stewardson, Illinois is about 23 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 21 inches per year.