|Single Family Homes for sale in Spring Valley, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$163,220|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$92|
Spring Valley, Illinois has a population of 5,199 residents. 67.4% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Spring Valley, Illinois has a average household income of $40,500 and spends about $37,489 annually.
Spring Valley, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Spring Valley, Illinois property crime risk is 4.90%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 42.1% of the residents in Spring Valley, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 57.9% have blue-collar jobs. In Spring Valley, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Spring Valley, Illinois is about 23 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 30 inches per year.