|Single Family Homes for sale in Silvis, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$140,200|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$98|
|Condos for sale in Silvis, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$199,967|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$142|
Silvis, Illinois has a population of 7,537 residents. 70.5% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Silvis, Illinois has a average household income of $37,583 and spends about $35,799 annually.
Silvis, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Silvis, Illinois property crime risk is 7.40%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 44.7% of the residents in Silvis, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 55.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Silvis, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Silvis, Illinois is about 17 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 29 inches per year.