Sigel, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

 

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

 

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Sigel, Illinois


How big is Sigel, Illinois?

Sigel, Illinois has a population of 357 residents. 80.7% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Sigel, Illinois?

The average family living in Sigel, Illinois has a average household income of $56,150 and spends about $46,519 annually.

What is the crime rate for Sigel, Illinois?

Sigel, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Sigel, Illinois property crime risk is 2.90%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Sigel, Illinois?

About 32.2% of the residents in Sigel, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 67.8% have blue-collar jobs. In Sigel, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Sigel, Illinois?

The average temperature for Sigel, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 19 inches per year.