Shumway, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Shumway, Illinois


How big is Shumway, Illinois?

Shumway, Illinois has a population of 197 residents. 77.9% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Shumway, Illinois?

The average family living in Shumway, Illinois has a average household income of $49,932 and spends about $42,977 annually.

What is the crime rate for Shumway, Illinois?

Shumway, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Shumway, Illinois property crime risk is 3.20%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Shumway, Illinois?

About 41.2% of the residents in Shumway, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 58.8% have blue-collar jobs. In Shumway, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 0.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Shumway, Illinois?

The average temperature for Shumway, Illinois is about 22 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 20 inches per year.