Shiloh, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Shiloh, Illinois


How big is Shiloh, Illinois?

Shiloh, Illinois has a population of 13,109 residents. 69.93% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Shiloh, Illinois?

The average family living in Shiloh, Illinois has a average household income of $53,856 and spends about $45,056 annually.

What is the crime rate for Shiloh, Illinois?

Shiloh, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.17%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Shiloh, Illinois property crime risk is 7.23%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Shiloh, Illinois?

About 54.63% of the residents in Shiloh, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.37% have blue-collar jobs. In Shiloh, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Shiloh, Illinois?

The average temperature for Shiloh, Illinois is about 23 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 16 inches per year.