|Single Family Homes for sale in Rossville, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$81,200|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$46|
Rossville, Illinois has a population of 1,235 residents. 72.3% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Rossville, Illinois has a average household income of $39,575 and spends about $36,991 annually.
Rossville, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Rossville, Illinois property crime risk is 5.60%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 42.5% of the residents in Rossville, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 57.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Rossville, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Rossville, Illinois is about 23 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 21 inches per year.