Rockwood, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Rockwood, Illinois


How big is Rockwood, Illinois?

Rockwood, Illinois has a population of 42 residents. 72.2% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Rockwood, Illinois?

The average family living in Rockwood, Illinois has a average household income of $44,936 and spends about $40,091 annually.

What is the crime rate for Rockwood, Illinois?

Rockwood, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Rockwood, Illinois property crime risk is 4.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Rockwood, Illinois?

About 32.8% of the residents in Rockwood, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 67.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Rockwood, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Rockwood, Illinois?

The average temperature for Rockwood, Illinois is about 22 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 15 inches per year.