|Single Family Homes for sale in Riverdale, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$67,719|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$56|
Riverdale, Illinois has a population of 13,205 residents. 71.5% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Riverdale, Illinois has a average household income of $36,597 and spends about $35,052 annually.
Riverdale, Illinois is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 23.4%, which is higher than the state average of 13.2%. Riverdale, Illinois property crime risk is 12.10%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.
About 50.2% of the residents in Riverdale, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.8% have blue-collar jobs. In Riverdale, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 9.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Riverdale, Illinois is about 20 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 37 inches per year.