Ripley, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Ripley, Illinois


How big is Ripley, Illinois?

Ripley, Illinois has a population of 82 residents. 65.9% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Ripley, Illinois?

The average family living in Ripley, Illinois has a average household income of $25,412 and spends about $28,529 annually.

What is the crime rate for Ripley, Illinois?

Ripley, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Ripley, Illinois property crime risk is 2.30%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Ripley, Illinois?

About 35.9% of the residents in Ripley, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 64.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Ripley, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Ripley, Illinois?

The average temperature for Ripley, Illinois is about 27 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 27 inches per year.