Ridge Farm, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Ridge Farm, Illinois


How big is Ridge Farm, Illinois?

Ridge Farm, Illinois has a population of 825 residents. 74.6% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Ridge Farm, Illinois?

The average family living in Ridge Farm, Illinois has a average household income of $37,854 and spends about $35,989 annually.

What is the crime rate for Ridge Farm, Illinois?

Ridge Farm, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Ridge Farm, Illinois property crime risk is 13.60%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Ridge Farm, Illinois?

About 38.2% of the residents in Ridge Farm, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 61.8% have blue-collar jobs. In Ridge Farm, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 6.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Ridge Farm, Illinois?

The average temperature for Ridge Farm, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 24 inches per year.