Red Bud, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Red Bud, Illinois


How big is Red Bud, Illinois?

Red Bud, Illinois has a population of 3,526 residents. 74.9% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Red Bud, Illinois?

The average family living in Red Bud, Illinois has a average household income of $47,855 and spends about $41,768 annually.

What is the crime rate for Red Bud, Illinois?

Red Bud, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Red Bud, Illinois property crime risk is 2.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Red Bud, Illinois?

About 41.9% of the residents in Red Bud, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 58.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Red Bud, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Red Bud, Illinois?

The average temperature for Red Bud, Illinois is about 18 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 16 inches per year.