Pittsfield, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Pittsfield, Illinois


How big is Pittsfield, Illinois?

Pittsfield, Illinois has a population of 4,265 residents. 67.3% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Pittsfield, Illinois?

The average family living in Pittsfield, Illinois has a average household income of $33,574 and spends about $33,446 annually.

What is the crime rate for Pittsfield, Illinois?

Pittsfield, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Pittsfield, Illinois property crime risk is 1.60%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Pittsfield, Illinois?

About 40.1% of the residents in Pittsfield, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 59.9% have blue-collar jobs. In Pittsfield, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Pittsfield, Illinois?

The average temperature for Pittsfield, Illinois is about 31 degrees in January and 78 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 24 inches per year.