Pinckneyville, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Pinckneyville, Illinois


How big is Pinckneyville, Illinois?

Pinckneyville, Illinois has a population of 5,429 residents. 72% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Pinckneyville, Illinois?

The average family living in Pinckneyville, Illinois has a average household income of $36,041 and spends about $34,893 annually.

What is the crime rate for Pinckneyville, Illinois?

Pinckneyville, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Pinckneyville, Illinois property crime risk is 3.80%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Pinckneyville, Illinois?

About 35.8% of the residents in Pinckneyville, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 64.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Pinckneyville, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 7.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Pinckneyville, Illinois?

The average temperature for Pinckneyville, Illinois is about 25 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 15 inches per year.