Percy, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Percy, Illinois


How big is Percy, Illinois?

Percy, Illinois has a population of 927 residents. 70.5% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Percy, Illinois?

The average family living in Percy, Illinois has a average household income of $34,066 and spends about $33,731 annually.

What is the crime rate for Percy, Illinois?

Percy, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Percy, Illinois property crime risk is 1.80%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Percy, Illinois?

About 30.4% of the residents in Percy, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 69.6% have blue-collar jobs. In Percy, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Percy, Illinois?

The average temperature for Percy, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 16 inches per year.