Payson, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Payson, Illinois


How big is Payson, Illinois?

Payson, Illinois has a population of 995 residents. 79.7% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Payson, Illinois?

The average family living in Payson, Illinois has a average household income of $36,335 and spends about $35,026 annually.

What is the crime rate for Payson, Illinois?

Payson, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Payson, Illinois property crime risk is 6.20%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Payson, Illinois?

About 41.4% of the residents in Payson, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 58.6% have blue-collar jobs. In Payson, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Payson, Illinois?

The average temperature for Payson, Illinois is about 22 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 25 inches per year.