Paxton, Illinois has a population of 4,229 residents. 72.5% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Paxton, Illinois?
The average family living in Paxton, Illinois has a average household income of $38,588 and spends about $36,383 annually.
What is the crime rate for Paxton, Illinois?
Paxton, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Paxton, Illinois property crime risk is 4.50%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Paxton, Illinois?
About 45.5% of the residents in Paxton, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 54.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Paxton, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Paxton, Illinois?
The average temperature for Paxton, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 23 inches per year.