Paris, Illinois has a population of 8,345 residents. 68.5% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Paris, Illinois?
The average family living in Paris, Illinois has a average household income of $35,906 and spends about $34,707 annually.
What is the crime rate for Paris, Illinois?
Paris, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Paris, Illinois property crime risk is 9.50%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Paris, Illinois?
About 37.4% of the residents in Paris, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 62.6% have blue-collar jobs. In Paris, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 7.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Paris, Illinois?
The average temperature for Paris, Illinois is about 20 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 26 inches per year.