|Single Family Homes for sale in Pana, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$89,900|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$43|
Pana, Illinois has a population of 5,428 residents. 68.3% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Pana, Illinois has a average household income of $33,542 and spends about $33,383 annually.
Pana, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Pana, Illinois property crime risk is 3.00%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 40% of the residents in Pana, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 60% have blue-collar jobs. In Pana, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 5.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Pana, Illinois is about 25 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 24 inches per year.