Palestine, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Palestine, Illinois


How big is Palestine, Illinois?

Palestine, Illinois has a population of 1,282 residents. 71.1% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Palestine, Illinois?

The average family living in Palestine, Illinois has a average household income of $32,481 and spends about $32,785 annually.

What is the crime rate for Palestine, Illinois?

Palestine, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Palestine, Illinois property crime risk is 2.40%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Palestine, Illinois?

About 41.2% of the residents in Palestine, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 58.8% have blue-collar jobs. In Palestine, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Palestine, Illinois?

The average temperature for Palestine, Illinois is about 26 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 21 inches per year.