|Single Family Homes for sale in Orion, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$236,920|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$102|
|Condos for sale in Orion, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$70,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$88|
Orion, Illinois has a population of 1,797 residents. 80.4% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Orion, Illinois has a average household income of $55,916 and spends about $46,324 annually.
Orion, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Orion, Illinois property crime risk is 1.90%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 51.3% of the residents in Orion, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.7% have blue-collar jobs. In Orion, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Orion, Illinois is about 21 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 28 inches per year.