Oregon, Illinois has a population of 3,496 residents. 71.8% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Oregon, Illinois?
The average family living in Oregon, Illinois has a average household income of $48,008 and spends about $41,855 annually.
What is the crime rate for Oregon, Illinois?
Oregon, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Oregon, Illinois property crime risk is 2.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Oregon, Illinois?
About 47.1% of the residents in Oregon, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 52.9% have blue-collar jobs. In Oregon, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Oregon, Illinois?
The average temperature for Oregon, Illinois is about 30 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 35 inches per year.