Olney, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Olney, Illinois


How big is Olney, Illinois?

Olney, Illinois has a population of 8,830 residents. 69.5% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Olney, Illinois?

The average family living in Olney, Illinois has a average household income of $39,840 and spends about $37,039 annually.

What is the crime rate for Olney, Illinois?

Olney, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Olney, Illinois property crime risk is 6.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Olney, Illinois?

About 46.6% of the residents in Olney, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 53.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Olney, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Olney, Illinois?

The average temperature for Olney, Illinois is about 21 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 16 inches per year.