Oakwood, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Oakwood, Illinois


How big is Oakwood, Illinois?

Oakwood, Illinois has a population of 1,507 residents. 74.2% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Oakwood, Illinois?

The average family living in Oakwood, Illinois has a average household income of $44,004 and spends about $39,571 annually.

What is the crime rate for Oakwood, Illinois?

Oakwood, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Oakwood, Illinois property crime risk is 9.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Oakwood, Illinois?

About 47.5% of the residents in Oakwood, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 52.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Oakwood, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Oakwood, Illinois?

The average temperature for Oakwood, Illinois is about 28 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 23 inches per year.