The average family living in Oakley, Illinois has a average household income of $43,286 and spends about $39,167 annually.
What is the crime rate for Oakley, Illinois?
Oakley, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Oakley, Illinois property crime risk is 0.40%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Oakley, Illinois?
About 45.5% of the residents in Oakley, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 54.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Oakley, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Oakley, Illinois?
The average temperature for Oakley, Illinois is about 19 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 24 inches per year.